Friday, January 30, 2009

HEADSHOTS Every Actor Needs one... or two.

I am now at that point most actors go through, I am looking for a good headshot photographer. Considering I had an awkward headshot experience in high school and didn't really like the result I decided not to go thrrough the same experience. Ive been browsing around the internet (and those really cool audition waiting rooms where they have all that info sitting around by those tables) for a good photographer in NYC. Its almost a shame that I have a good amount of shots for a modeling portfolio but no good up to date headshots for my acting career. So I'm learning to pick and choose and find a photographer I can work well with. Wish me luck because headshots are a BIG DEAL!

1 comment:

  1. The most important aspect to every ordinary actors is headshots it is one more fact.If you are really intereste to upload your headshots on website you can check out typecastme.com the benifit that you will get rate to your headshots and you have chance to get popularity.

    ReplyDelete