I was on some video sites yesterday, just browsing around and I came across some of her videos. I then realized that I had forgotten how much of an influence she actually had in the music industry and how great she was. She always will be one of my favorite artists. she was in the mainstream from 1994 until her untimely death in 2001 and she will be missed.
Here are two of her videos...
Friday, January 16, 2009
Before Beyonce, Britney, and Ciara There was...AALIYAH
I was on some video sites yesterday, just browsing around and I came across some of her videos. I then realized that I had forgotten how much of an influence she actually had in the music industry and how great she was. She always will be one of my favorite artists. she was in the mainstream from 1994 until her untimely death in 2001 and she will be missed.
Here are two of her videos...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I miss her so much!!! She trully was the best,so unique,irreplaceable.Love you Baby girl! <3
ReplyDelete