Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fashion Industry and Show Business...I am too far away

I'm Back up north, sitting in my dorm missing home already. I keep asking myself, "Why did I move so far from the city?" In high school I was so sure that I was going to get involved in the business of acting and modeling. Now, I am so close but so far away. I am seeking out agencies in both fields and I am finding that my access and chances are limited due to where I chose to get my education. I am 19 years old and I really feel as though. I could be signed by now but I am not because I am not home in NYC. I am missing out on so much. Instead of sitting an complaining I am going to make a decision... I will list the pros and cons of transferring to another school closer to or in NYC and see if they outweigh the outcomes of staying so far upstate I'm going to make a decision

No comments:

Post a Comment