Saturday, December 25, 2010

Seeing Yourself How Others See You! (Positively)

I struggle with this BIG TIME!. I have a self esteem area that I need to work on where I feel as though I'm not worthy of certain things. I begin to doubt myself in a lot of the things I do and it has an effect on me. My closest friend doesn't even know this...
I have friends who think highly of me and respect me for my character and what I do. I know this but I have to GET MY SHIT TOGETHER in order to face the fact that I am worthy of the best and I need to exude confidence as well as humbleness. I recently had a conversation with one of my good friends and she told me how a lot of people do not look back on their lives to see what they have done for others and accomplished for themselves. We get caught up in the illusion that we haven't done anything important because there is no constant reminder.
The lesson is:
  1. To know that you are capable of greatness regardless of what anyone says!
  2. To remind yourself that that you have done and will do great things!
  3. To Be confident!
  4. To understand that the things people think about you should be none of your business!
  5. Realize that you're a good person and you are worthy of the good things that come your way!
Take these into consideration and live your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment