This passed Tuesday I had the pleasure of seeing Lawrence Fishburne portray Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall in a highly entertaining 90 minute one man show. His perfomance provided me with a whole new level of respect for him as an actor. He had humor, excitement, and sad moments with no one to play off of. Lawrence played that part to the best of his ability. I admire Mr. Fishburne even more for his hard work. Not only did he force us to beleive he was Thurgood Marshall but his performance was so natural and smooth that it did not appear to be planned, considering all of the light and sound cues involved in the show. It felt as though Thurgood Marshall was addressing the audience personally while telling his story.
Friday, May 23, 2008
This past Tuesday I had the pleasure of seeing ...
This passed Tuesday I had the pleasure of seeing Lawrence Fishburne portray Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall in a highly entertaining 90 minute one man show. His perfomance provided me with a whole new level of respect for him as an actor. He had humor, excitement, and sad moments with no one to play off of. Lawrence played that part to the best of his ability. I admire Mr. Fishburne even more for his hard work. Not only did he force us to beleive he was Thurgood Marshall but his performance was so natural and smooth that it did not appear to be planned, considering all of the light and sound cues involved in the show. It felt as though Thurgood Marshall was addressing the audience personally while telling his story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very Cool Man
ReplyDeleteYou will be right there very soon...and I'll be writing blogs and what not about you...thanx for the blog...TammiLorraine
ReplyDelete