I hope the acting journey is treating you well. I really like your blog, I find it quite interesting and inspirational. I know exactly what you mean by getting into that crazy cycle and possibly missing out on what you really wanna do. For you it's acting, for me it's being an entrepreneur, but no matter what you're doing or what you wanna do, as long as you have a passion for it. Honestly, no profession is better than another. What you do for others as an actor is just as important as lawyers and doctors are! You provide entertainment and happiness to others, you provide us with the knowledge that people like us are out there and that we all got our own talents to share with the world. I look forward to seeing where your journey takes you :) Good Luck!!!
I am an actor born and raised in Queens, New York. I have played several roles in the theater and independent films. Recently, my goal has been to find my purpose here on earth and use it to "Seek a life useful." This is a journal where I share what I experience and learn.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHey Sean,
ReplyDeleteI hope the acting journey is treating you well. I really like your blog, I find it quite interesting and inspirational. I know exactly what you mean by getting into that crazy cycle and possibly missing out on what you really wanna do. For you it's acting, for me it's being an entrepreneur, but no matter what you're doing or what you wanna do, as long as you have a passion for it. Honestly, no profession is better than another. What you do for others as an actor is just as important as lawyers and doctors are! You provide entertainment and happiness to others, you provide us with the knowledge that people like us are out there and that we all got our own talents to share with the world.
I look forward to seeing where your journey takes you :) Good Luck!!!
~ Leonie
you have a good blog
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!
ReplyDelete