I'm sitting here thinking of the many people in show business that speak about sacrifice and I am saying to myself I haven't really sacrificed anything serious at this point. If this is the case, how do I expect to get a good job in this industry without making at least one sacrifice. Yes I think I sacrificed four years for my college education but thats it. That particular sacrifice isn't as hard hitting as some of the others I have heard of.
I must admit that I am scared of what the serious sacrifices will be and when I'll have to make them. I have no choice but to leave it in God's hands and pray that I'll be ready when the time comes to make those decisions.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Sacrifices Must Be Made
I'm sitting here thinking of the many people in show business that speak about sacrifice and I am saying to myself I haven't really sacrificed anything serious at this point. If this is the case, how do I expect to get a good job in this industry without making at least one sacrifice. Yes I think I sacrificed four years for my college education but thats it. That particular sacrifice isn't as hard hitting as some of the others I have heard of.
I must admit that I am scared of what the serious sacrifices will be and when I'll have to make them. I have no choice but to leave it in God's hands and pray that I'll be ready when the time comes to make those decisions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment