Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vlog 8: Update

4 comments:

  1. your eyes look too dead in every second of this video. it makes viewers not interested in lookning at you. and you shouldnt be eating while doing a video. it looks really stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was mean... Tell them to get a life. I think its because you are tired in this video. Thanks for taking time out of your day to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i don't like the first persons comments...if you are HUNGRY i say EAT...HATERS are going to HATE...smh...I love you...

    MUAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, I dont know if you take the time to read some of the comments on your profile but i just wanted to say how proud I am of you. We dont know one another and I cant say we've spoken for longer than a few minutes move in day, but I attended one of your plays and was very moved by your character. I hope you as well as the other cast members accomplish everything you work so hard for. thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete