Monday, November 3, 2008

My Brother from another Mother

I'm Proud of my Best friend Michael. We look to each other for advice on life, girls etc. He's like my brother,we are very different yet we have a lot in common: he's into singing and modeling and I'm into acting and modeling.I'm proud of him and what he's doing so far. He finally has shots to add onto his port. check them out!

2 comments:

  1. If he is your BROTHER does that make him my COUSIN?!?!?

    Say it ain't so...Michael is looking rather hot in this picts...Any girl would be DUMB not to jump on that...

    Big ups Mike...MUAH - Cousin (i guess) Tammi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammi is so funny. Thanks though bro. Cant believe u came online 8am, to put this up. cool beans . and whenever Tammi is around, im not your brother.lol. j/k . be good

    ReplyDelete