Friday, June 13, 2008

Who am I?

Just a little bit about myself and where I am comming from...

2 comments:

  1. Sup!? I was just doing a search for other actors who blog and I stumbled across your blog. I've been reading it for the past few days now, and I just wanted to comment on what you said about pretending to be Power Rangers as a kid and continuing to fill that need as a growing adult. I was once asked what my inciting incident was for knowing that I wanted to act. I still believe that it was the moment I started pantomiming karate chops and roundhouse kicks with my friends on the playground! And that was years before I even considered acting as a career!

    I look forward to more of your blogs! Keep'm coming, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that i make it through life truly fulfilled as well. I guess thats why i work so hard at the things im good at, and try to attain new abilities to expand my horizon. We have alot in common. Maybe we can meet one day.

    ReplyDelete